What you see here is the result of a weekend full of work on my css journal. It wasn't exactly easy, but I'd say it was worth it!
It's still a far cry from perfect, but right now I'm quite content with it. Next time I have some spare time, I might improve it.
I needed two whole days for the images and another for implenting the code. The most tricky part was the background image. It took me hours to get the header and the sidebar image to fit together passably.
When I started changing my journal, I had no idea how the dA journals work and what they consist of, so I went searching for a tutorial to get some hints. I found two of the most helpful and brilliant things out there:
A big hug for both of you, I would've never achieved this without your help!
:butterflytwo: Clubs I support: :butterflytwo: